There are a lot of people who love to take out their bikes for long outdoor cycling and want to explore natural beauties closely by riding biking. The freedom of such rides brings an enormous amount of pleasure. But it won’t be always possible to ride your bike to your destination all the way from your home. If you want to ride a bike to your chosen location and if it is too far away, you need a good bike rack. When you drive an SUV or any similar type of vehicle where there is a tire on the back, a spare-tire bike rack will be a handy medium to transit your bikes.
Because of the huge options of spare tire bike racks in the market, it is normal for anyone to get confused when he doesn’t have much knowledge about bike racks. To get rid of the confusion for choosing a suitable bike carrier, we’re presenting this article to you. We have selected several spare-tire bike racks that are all excellent in their own aspects. But considering the pros and cons, we want to entitle the Hollywood Racks Bolt-On as our overall best choice.
The best bike rack you can buy for the spare tires
The Hollywood Racks Bolt-On is a simply designed spare-tire bike rack with some of the coolest features and this rack comes at a reasonable price. There are rubber cradles to protect your bike’s frame, a hand-tightened knob for easy and quick installation, locking facility for adequate security of your bikes and other features that just make this rack a desirable choice for transporting bikes. Also ‘Hollywood Racks’ is a reputed brand that is trusted by many users. So, you put your faith in investing your money on this rack. With all these great features, this rack offers a fair price so that people from all classes can afford this rack.
- Type: Spare Tire Rack
- Capacity: 2 bikes
- Rack Weight (lbs): 24.2
- Maximum Weight: 35 + 35 = 70 lbs.
After relentless hours of research and study, we have come up with 6 spare-tire bike racks that we think are capable of fulfilling the demands of all types of users. Here is the list of the racks that we believe are the best you can find in the market.
6 best bike racks money can buy for the spare tires
To compare the racks, you can take a look at the comparison table in order to get a basic idea of all of them. This will also save you time if you don’t have enough time to spend on this article. But we highly recommend you to read the whole article as it is full of interesting information that you may find useful.
1. Hollywood Racks Bolt-On: Fits almost all spare tire bolt patterns
- Type: Spare-Tire Rack
- Capacity: 2 bikes
- Rack Weight (lbs): 24.2
- Dimensions (inch): 31 x 11 x 5.50
- Maximum Weight: 35 + 35 = 70 lbs
- Universal Adapter Plate: The universal plate supports various bolt patterns for most of the spare tires.
- Extension Bracket: There are 3 extension brackets that help the rack to adjust any tires up to 12”.
- Hand Tightened Knob: Secure the rack to the spare tire with a hand tightened locking knob.
- Lock Option: With a key, you can lock the hand-tightened knob to secure it with your vehicle.
- Integrated Tie-Down Strap: The integrated tie-down straps keep the bike in position for safe transportation.
- Foldable Arms: Fold the carrying arms down when the bikes are not loaded.
- Rubber Cradles: Your bike’s finish remains unscratched for its soft rubber cradles.
- This rack can be adjusted with side-mounted tires for its supporting arms.
- You will get a limited warranty for a certain period of time according to the date of purchase.
- Unfortunately, this rack won’t fit a 2018 Jeep Wrangler.
- This rack is unable to accommodate any type of trailer. Fifth wheel and towed vehicle.
- When it becomes loose, it may rattle during excessive usage.
- It will be hard to mount 2 mountain bikes as they can get pushed repeatedly by their paddles.
The Hollywood Racks Bolt-On is a bike rack that is adaptable to various kinds of spare tires for its 3 extension brackets. This rack can adjust up to 12” tires. Although some people reported this rack for not being compatible with their Toyota RAV4 and FJ Cruiser, but we are not sure if that is entirely true and things might be different for your scenario.
This rack can hold 2 bikes with a maximum weight capacity of 70 lbs where each bike should be close to 35 lbs. You can place its supporting arms in the center for side-mounted tires. The soft rubber cradles with the help of integrated straps will protect your bikes from any kind of damage. And the hand-tightened knob allows quick and simple installation of the rack. The locking option that is included in the knob keeps you free from worrying about any type of theft.
‘Hollywood Racks’ began their journey by making trunk-mounted bike racks back in 1973. They had a bike shop in Hollywood, California and they had been making bike racks at the back of their shop. It didn’t take long to gain a great reputation for them as their products were fantastic and they were all pre-assembled. Soon they began to sell racks for various reputed bicycle companies like Schwinn, Peugeot and Nishiki. Now, they sell their products in 25 countries around the world.
2. Allen Sports Premier 3-Bike Rack: Super quick setup
- Type: Spare-Tire Rack
- Capacity: 3 bikes
- Rack Weight (lbs): 15.6
- Dimensions (inch): 33.5 x 21.2 x 5.3
- Maximum Weight: 33.3 + 33.3 + 33.3 = 100 lbs
- Bike Placement: With its patented design, it keeps your bikes at a higher level from the ground and keeps them protected from the hot exhaust pipe.
- Long Carry Arms: Provides sufficient space between each bike for its 16” long carry arms.
- Dual Compound Tie-Down Cradles: You can individually protect and secure your bicycles with its patented design tie-down cradles where the straps are UV resistant.
- Wide Bottom Foot: The extra-wide padded bottom foot keeps a weight-balance on the rear tires of the vehicle, not on the rims.
- Super Quick Installation: With its patented design with a quick snap setup this rack arrives fully assembled that enables super quick installation.
- Sure Strap: These patented lower straps keep the bottom hook in place crossing over bumpy mountain roads.
- Compatibility: Fits almost all spare tires that need to be mounted externally, even those with third brake lights.
- Adaptable Bikes: it will work with a wide range of bikes with different tube sizes.
- Coated with rugged black powder.
- This rack is backed up by a lifetime warranty.
- Won’t fit a 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL.
- This rack is never meant to be used on trailers.
- In some scenarios, the supporting arms can be too short to accommodate all 3 bikes.
- It will keep on tottering as it is attached to the spare tire with only straps, there are no mounting screws or bolts.
- For heavy conflicts, your bikes may keep on shaking and collide with each other.
- Sadly, you cannot fold the arms when they are not needed.
- The bottom foot is difficult to attach to a short spare tire.
The Allen Sports Premier 3-Bike Rack will provide a safe and sound journey for you by keeping your bikes comfortable during the entire tour. Your bikes will be mounted on this rack at a significant height. Therefore, they will be protected from any kind of damages created by the exhaust pipe and road-dust. This rack can carry 3 bikes with a total of 100 lbs of weight. So, each bike should not weigh more than 33.3 lbs.
The founder of ‘Allen Sports’ is Dick Allen who started producing bike-related accessories back in 1967 utilizing the necessity of a useful bike rack. He owned a shop in Lincoln, Massachusetts where he built a prototype bike carrier during his free time and he succeeded to gain a national presence for his products by 1971. Currently, this company has four warehouses nationwide and has clients from countries like the USA, Mexico, Canada, and China.
3. Yakima SpareRide: Anti-sway cradles ensure minimum bike-to-bike contact
- Type: Spare-Tire Rack
- Capacity: 2 bikes
- Rack Weight (lbs): 21.5
- Dimensions (inch): 40 x 13 x 19
- Maximum Weight: 60 + 60 = 120 lbs
- SuperCush ZipStrip™ Cradles: These cradles ensure the secure transportation of your bikes and they are fully removable.
- Easy Load and Unload: The ZipStrip™ Cradles access easier loading and unloading of your bikes.
- Anti-Sway Cradles: The anti-sway cradles protect the bikes from swaying and reduce bike-to-bike contact.
- SKS Locking: The SKS locking cable helps to prevent bike theft.
- Universal Mounting Plate: This rack will fit most lug patterns for its universal mounting plate that is extendable.
- Compatibility: You can go for this rack for any type of regular size spare tire.
- TireTread™ Pads: On the mainmast, there are TireTread™ pads that will keep the rack stable with the tire.
- Foldable Arms: A smart way to fold the carry arms by pulling a lever on top of the stem.
- Build Material: This rack has a strong and durable steel construction.
- Locking Knob: Adjust the rack to the spare tire with a hand-tightened locking knob that is lockable.
- Integrated Bottle-Cap Opener: Yakima’s signature bottle-cap opener will let you enjoy a post-ride refreshment.
- Yakima will provide a limited lifetime warranty.
- The bolts that hold the stem might get loose.
- Assembly needs some arrangements and will take almost 30 minutes to install.
- There isn’t much space between two mounts, so the bikes can collide with each other.
- There is a long tongue for this particular bike rack that can be very scarce to find.
- Difficult to adjust modern design mountain bikes with angled top tubes.
The Yakima SpareRide has adequate locking facilities to keep your bikes protected at the same time, secure itself to the spare tire of your vehicle. This rack is a great rack that can load bikes of any sizes such as a BMX bike. With the help of its 60” long cable, you can transport any bike firmly. However, there are some negative reviews of this bike rack, for example – it can’t load kids bikes. This rack has a great weight load capacity, which is about 120 lbs where you can load 2 bikes weighing 60 lbs each.
There are 2 tongues included in the package when you buy this rack. One tongue is medium and the other one is longer. If you lose the long tongue, it will be very hard to get another one. And without the long tongue, it is not possible to install this rack to 12.5 x 35” tires. The installation process of this rack requires some assembly and will take almost 30 minutes to install. So, we have added this video to make the installation process a little bit easier.
4. Thule Spare Me 2: Perfect for both regular & over-sized tires
- Type: Spare-Tire Rack
- Capacity: 2 bikes
- Rack Weight (lbs): 15.6
- Dimensions (inch): 38.5 x 18.5 x 15.9 and 38.5 x 18.5 x 4 (Folded)
- Maximum Weight: 37.5 + 37.5 = 75 lbs
- Adaptable Spare-Tire Size: This rack is compatible with both regular and over-sized spare tires.
- Locking Option: This rack offers a locking system where you can lock the rack to the vehicle as well as lock the bike to the rack.
- One Key System Compatible: A single key allows you to secure the rack to the vehicle.
- Anti-Sway Cages: These cages prevent your bikes from swaying and keep each bike relatively far from another.
- Fold-Down Option: Just fold the arms down when you don’t want to use it.
- Stay-Put Cradles: These cradles keep the bikes in place and keep them steady and stable dealing with excessive bumps.
- Carbon Frame Compatible: This rack is recommended to transport carbon-frame bikes.
- A lifetime warranty will be offered with this rack.
- The rough cradles can scratch your bike-frame.
- The plastic knob might disintegrate if you twist it too hard.
- The screws on the metal plate tend to get loose over and over.
- May not accommodate a 2005 Honda CR-V.
The Thule Spare Me 2 is undeniably a great rack when it comes to transport your bikes safely and securely at the back of your vehicle. Thule is dedicated to providing top-quality products and like all the Thule’s bike racks, this rack has also gone through all kinds of tests for quality assurance. With a total weight load capacity of 75 lbs, this rack can carry a single bike of 37.5 lbs weight.
This rack is highly applauded for its overall performance on most types of SUVs such as Jeep Wrangler, Jeep Cherokee and Honda CR-V. Users praise this rack for its remarkable design, portability, durability and this user-friendly rack can be adjusted with most tires. However, you probably have to buy the Thule frame adapter which is 982XT to carry bikes with non-conventional frames such as women’s bike, children’s bike or BMX bikes.
‘Thule’ has a reputation for producing top-notch bicycle accessories since 1942. The company has an interesting story for its formation. Erik Thulin, the company’s founder made equipment for Scandinavian fishermen and eventually gained reputation and fame by continuing to produce top-quality bicycle accessories. Now, the company has its own headquarters located in Malmo, Sweden.
5. Hollywood Rack SR1 Strap-On: Easy installation (comes as pre-assembled). Fits most tires.
- Type: Spare-Tire Rack
- Capacity: 2 bikes
- Rack Weight (lbs): 10
- Dimensions (inch): 13 x 12 x 7
- Maximum Weight: 35 + 35 = 70 lbs / 75 lbs
- Easy Installation: This rack has a very easy installation process where you just need to tie-down a rugged strap around the spare tire and adjust it with a clamp system.
- Assembly: Hassle-free assembly as you will find this rack already assembled when you buy it.
- Foldable Arms: The support arms can be folded down when they are not needed.
- Soft Cradles: Cradles are made of soft rubber that will protect your bike’s finish.
- Tie-Down Straps: Tie down your bikes with straps so that they remain safe during transportation.
- Build-Quality: Steel construction with powder coating.
- Maximum Tire Width: Supports spare tires that are up to 12” wide.
- The distance between 2 cradles is 7” and the distance between the support arms is 13”.
- The support arms can be adjusted for side mounted tires.
- According to the date of purchase, a limited warranty will be provided for a specific range of time.
- This rack is not capable of carrying eBikes.
- Without adequate locking features, it will become susceptible to thieves.
- Lacks proper instructions on the installation manual.
- Many unnecessary straps will be swinging freely which will look awkward.
- To fit alternative bike-frames (ladies bikes, kids bikes and some mountain bikes), you will need a top tube adapter.
The Hollywood Rack SR1 Strap-On can be a decent choice for those who are looking for a good spare-tire bike rack under a low or medium budget. This rack is a durable rack with a very easy and quick installation process that will keep your bikes stable on any kind of bumpy road. This rack can fit pretty well on most types of SUVs such as Toyota RAV4, Jeep Wrangler and etc. With a maximum weight load capacity of 75 lbs, this rack can smoothly transport 2 bikes of 35 lbs each. The maximum width of your spare tire must be 12” to adjust with this rack. If it is wider, you can buy the SR1 adjustment kit to fit this rack with your spare tire.
With that being said, this rack also has some notable weaknesses. For example – there are possibilities of the tires of the bikes to hit the ground while entering or exiting any type of driveways as the bikes stay in a lower position on the rack. Also, there is no proper locking system for your bikes and for the rack itself. As a result, you need to remove the rack along with your bike after every use in order to keep your bike safe.
6. Saris Freedom Bike Rack: Unique Platform-Style Rack
- Type: Spare-Tire Rack (Platform Style)
- Capacity: 2 bikes
- Rack Weight (lbs): 33
- Dimensions (inch): 48 x 8 x 13
- Maximum Weight: 35 + 35 = 70 lbs
- Ratcheting Straps: The ratchet straps on the center mast and wheel-trays keep your bikes securely in position.
- Cuscino Cradles: Bike’s paint remains protected because the pivoting cradles on the center mast grab the bikes by their down-tubes with soft rubber holders.
- Adjustable Tray: The injection-molded plastic wheel-cups on the tray are adjustable to suit different bike sizes.
- Foldable Mast: For convenient storage, the center mast can be folded down completely flat.
- Adaptability: This rack is able to adapt left, right or centered positioned spare tires.
- Mounting Plate: This rack has a mounting plate that fits most spare tire bolt patterns.
- Easy Bike Load: You can easily load and unload your bikes with this rack.
- You will get a limited lifetime warranty when you purchase this rack.
- There can be serious interference between two bikes while they are being mounted on this rack.
- It is hard to load two large bikes at the same time.
- Difficult to load two gravel or road bikes with the same size.
- This rack is not suitable for tires equal to or larger than 33 x 12.5”.
The Saris Freedom is a unique style bike rack that mounts to the spare tire of your vehicle and that has a platform to hold your bikes on their wheels. This rack is a premium quality rack with solid construction and it is made in the USA. You can carry 3 bikes on this rack where each bike should weigh 35 lbs each. So, the total weight load capacity for this rack is 70 lbs.
This rack is able to carry most types of bike-tires. But if you want to carry a fat tire bike, you have to replace the original wheel-holders with additional fat tire wheel-holders (SA4419). You can also carry recumbent bikes with this rack. For that, you need to change the original horizontal platform with a longer platform that is – SA4415B. The installation of this rack will need an 8 mm hex key and an adjustable wrench. Take a look at this video to get a better guideline –
There are two spare-tire mounting plates available for this rack. To get the exact plate for your tire’s size, you need to find out your spare wheel depth that can be measured through the mounting plate from the hub. Check this table to get an idea about these two mounting plates –
Consider these factors before buying a spare tire rack
If you are an avid cyclist who travels by his bike frequently, then there will be times when you need a suitable gadget to transport them from one place to another. And if the particular device can provide adequate safety during transportation and satisfying security for your bikes, then you definitely need that kind of device. And that kind of device must be a bike rack. There are different types of bike racks. But if you drive a type of vehicle that has a spare tire on the back like SUVs, then a spare-tire bike rack will do the job perfectly for transporting your bikes.
So, why do you need such a type of bike rack? Well! There are many reasons and when you drive an SUV, you must get a spare-tire bike rack as this type of bike rack works the best for SUVs. However, there are some other factors that you need to consider before buying this type of bike rack.
Among all types of racks, the spare-tire racks are the most suitable for vehicles that have spare tires. However, you need to determine whether you really need this type of rack or not. You might think – as you drive an SUV, these racks would be perfect for you. But, you can mount other types of racks too such as hitch-mount, roof-mount or fork-mount bike racks can be adjusted on an SUV.
When you drive an SUV, a spare-tire bike rack will be the easiest option to install. This type of rack allows quick loading and unloading of your bike and because you are installing this rack on the spare tire of your vehicle, other mounting parts of your car remain free. Therefore, you will get an option to mount other outdoor gear on your vehicle. This type of rack allows center and off-center mounting to fit tires of various sizes. This means that – if your vehicle has an over-sized tire mounted on the back, this type of rack can still adjust.
Moreover, premium quality spare-tire bike racks come pre-assembled and you don’t have to look for the right set of tools for installing this rack as these racks have locking knobs that will secure the rack to the vehicle just by twisting them with your hand.
On the other hand, a hitch-mount bike rack will be hard to install on a vehicle with an over-sized tire at the back as the length of the hitch won’t be able to fit the receiver. And a roof-mount or for-mount bike rack needs to be installed on top of the roof of your vehicle. This makes loading and unloading of your bike very hard and most of the time, you can only mount a single bike on such racks.
Number of Bikes You Want to Carry
Most of the spare-tire bike racks can load 2 bikes. There are other options for this type of bike rack where you can load 3 bikes. But it is almost impossible to find a spare-tire bike rack that can load equal to or more than 4 bikes. As this type of bike rack lies on the spare wheel, the weight of your bikes along with the rack’s weight puts onto the spare wheel. For this reason, it is better not to load a large number of bikes on this type of rack because it can fall off along with your bikes and cause grave destruction. Analyzing these types of situations, the manufacturers make these bike racks in such a way that they can load a reasonable amount of bikes like 2 or 3 bikes.
Hence if you are willing to transport a large number of bikes, then it is better not to go for a spare-tire bike rack. If you are cool with transporting 2 or 3 bikes, then you can take a chance of buying one. Just make sure it has some of the important features such as anti-sway cradles to reduce bike-to-bike contact.
Security can be the top priority for some people. If someone has an expensive bike that is like an apple of an eye to him. He sure doesn’t want to lose it under any circumstances. So if such a person drives an SUV, he will need a bike rack with sufficient locking features. If he decides to buy a spare-tire bike rack, then he will obviously go for the particular one that has the best locking mechanism.
No matter how pricey or cheap your bikes are, they are always precious to you. You have a lot of memories with your bikes, you love them and you don’t want to lose them. You won’t be around your bikes all the time and it is normal that sometimes you will leave your bikes for some important reasons. For such situations, there is a chance that your bikes can catch the eye of a person who has sticky fingers with an intention for stealing your bikes. Regardless of the type, always buy a bike rack that provides adequate protection for your bike.
Other considerations mean – other features that your spare-tire rack should have. Folding capability, strong build-quality, anti-sway cradles, universal mounting-plate, adjustability to adapt various tire-sizes and other features make such a bike rack an ideal one. When you have folding arms in your bike rack, you can fold them down and convert the rack into a compact shape to carry around with you. As a result, it enhances the mobility of the rack. Again, you can reduce bike-to-bike contacts if your rack has anti-sway cradles. Some premium racks have glossy finishes with metallic powder coating that will protect them from getting rusty.
Now, you may wonder – how can we expect all these features from such a simple bike rack? Then you should expect more as you will be surprised to know that some spare-tire racks even have bottle-cap openers. For example – the Yakima SpareRide 2-bike rack has an integrated bottle-cap opener. So, you can enjoy a cold beer or a drink anytime, anywhere.
Sadly, there are some negative impacts of these bike racks as well. We have noted down the downsides below –
- The first and foremost thing to use this kind of bike rack is to have a spare tire on the vehicle. You cannot think of buying this type of bike rack if your vehicle doesn’t conclude a spare tire.
- When you are using a spare-tire bike rack, then it can be a misfortune for you to transport a fat-tire bike. Because you need to take everything apart to replace the wheel-cups of your rack.
- Mounting more than one bike on such a bike rack can be stressful. But it also depends on you and the type of your car. Inspect the hinges regularly so that you can stay out of trouble.
- Since the bikes stay on the spare tire of your vehicle, it will be very difficult to open and close the rear door every time.
- Lack of security is another fact to mention. It is quite annoying and tiresome to uninstall the rack when you have finished using it. This can create an opportunity for anyone to steal the bike rack when you decide to leave it with your vehicle.
- Most of the spare-tire bike racks are not good enough to carry a large number of bikes.
Advantages of using a spare tire rack for carrying your bikes
There are some advantages that you can enjoy only for a spare-tire bike rack –
- Easy to install: Most of the time, these bike racks have a hassle-free installation and it takes a few minutes to install.
- A complete package: They come as a complete package with all necessary equipment.
- Minor assembly: They require simple arrangements because most of them come pre-assembled.
- Functional: This type of bike rack has a solid construction and it can perform well in any type of situation. For instance – it will be very functional for transporting your bikes on rough roads when the weather condition is also inclement.
- Tailgate Access: Once this bike rack is being mounted on the spare-wheel of your vehicle, you will still be able to access the tailgate or trunk. Many vehicles allow tailgate access even if the bike rack is being installed.
- Easy and quick bike load: Loading and unloading of your bikes will be a breeze.
- Hitch Access: If your vehicle includes a hitch, you can use it to install another hitch-mount rack or tow a trailer as this type of bike rack doesn’t require a hitch for its installation.
How much costs a spare tire rack?
Racks Ranging From $30-$150:
The racks that are in this price range have open-frame designs. They are durable enough to do the job but they are not super strong. Often, these typical bike racks don’t have proper locking mechanisms. They offer tie-down straps to hold the bikes in position. They promote simple designs and there is no special powder-coating surrounding their bodies. They are made for those people who somehow just want to transport their bikes.
Racks Ranging From $150-$300:
As the price goes up, the rack becomes more durable. These bike racks are designed typically to endure more pressure and weight-load. They usually have a high number of bike load capacity which is equal to 2 or more than 2 bikes. Sometimes they can allow you to load heavier bikes and fat-tire bikes. They have a strong construction with powder-coat finishing so that they can become resistant to rust and corrosion.
Racks Ranging From $300-$300+:
These spare-tire bike racks are made for the professionals for transporting expensive bikes such as carbon-frame bikes or custom-paint bikes. These racks have top-rated build quality where they are basically made of Aluminum rather than Steel. For this reason, they are very lightweight yet strong. They feature hand-tightened knobs that make them very easy to install without using any type of tool. Moreover, they offer anti-sway cradles, foldable support arms, and an adequate locking system. These types of racks vow to transport your bikes without letting any damages on them.
Q. Can a spare-tire bike rack accommodate any type of bicycle?
Ans: Most of the bikes that have usual bike frames, can be fitted with a spare-tire bike rack. You can load any type of road bikes, mountain bikes and other bikes with casual frames on this bike rack. Some bikes such as lady’s bikes, kids bikes, BMX bikes and other types of bikes with non-conventional frames may require additional top-tube adapters to adjust with this bike rack. It is wise not to load an overweight bike on this type of bike rack. It may fail and cause serious damage to itself and to the car.
Q. What is the maximum number of bikes that can be loaded on a spare-tire rack?
Ans: Spare-tire bike racks need to be installed on the spare wheel of the vehicle that stays at the back of the car. So when you load your bikes on them, it creates a significant amount of load on the spare tire. As a result, it can fall off from the vehicle when it is taking more weight than it usually takes. Therefore, spare-tire bike racks are built in such a way that they can carry a fewer number of bikes. Most of these bike racks have the capacity of loading 2 bikes. But there are some bike racks that can carry up to 3 bikes.
Q. Is it easy or difficult to install a spare-tire bike rack?
Ans: Most of these bike racks are very easy and quick to install. There are just some tie-down straps that you need to tight for installing the rack. In general, they have an easier installation process compared to hitch-mount and roof-mount/fork-mount bike racks. However, there are some types of spare-tire racks that may require a specific set of tools and their installation process can be time-consuming.
When you own an SUV, you probably get a spare-wheel behind the vehicle at the rear door and you will probably need a reliable means to transport your bikes. Then, spare-tire bike racks would be the most suitable means for your bike’s transit. There can be plenty of spare-tire bike racks to transport your bikes from one place to another. However, the products that we have chosen are the ones that might be the best for you.
Don’t waste your money on buying a substandard bike rack. You may not have the proper knowledge about bike racks and you can find a wide variety of bike-racks in the market. The sellers are active all the time to sell you some kind of shitty bike rack that is cheap quality for their benefits. As a result, you may get frustrated and lose your enthusiasm to explore the out-door world with your bike for buying such a rack. If you wish to enjoy the benefits of using a good quality spare-tire bike rack, you should consider buying any of the bike racks that we have mentioned on our list. You will not regret your purchase and these valuable spare-tire bike racks on your list will be worth your money.
We firmly believe you will be doing a great favor to yourself buying any of the spare-tire racks that are included in our list. However, there can always be some recommendations in your mind that you are indulging to buy. If you think your choice is not listed on our list and it is somehow better than the bike racks that we have suggested, please feel free to comment. Your comments and suggestions are always valuable and welcomed. We hope you find a good spare-tire bike rack for yourself and thank you for reading this article.
- Best Bike Racks for Jeep Wrangler
- Best Bike Racks for the Minivan
- Best Bike Racks for Subaru Outback & Crosstrek
Last update on 2020-04-07 at 23:34 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API